photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Friday, April 8, 2011

I LOVE YOU S’MORE!

I had seen this idea on Everyday Easy but it wasn’t until making S'mores in spring training that I realized how fabulous the idea was.  We were sitting around the fire when Sean mentioned S'mores would be so much better if the chocolate melted and all the flavors mixed more (or something like that ;) ).  I thought “WOW, you are so right.”  Needless to say, the woman that thought of this idea is brilliant!  I made these during spring training but did not take any pictures.  So I HAVE to make them again…o darn.


The Goods:
•    1 Cup milk chocolate (or maybe dark chocolate…)
•    20 large marshmallows
•    2 Graham Crakers, crushed
•    Sticks


Step 1: Place mallow on stick


Step 2:  Quote The Sandlot.  If you do not know what I am talking about…
   
STOP

RENT THE SANDLOT

WATCH

RETURN TO THE S’MORE MAKING

Step 3: Melt the chocolate in the microwave for approximately one minute.  Do not over cook!

Step 4: Dip mallow in chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off.


Step 4:  Roll in graham cracker crumbles.


Step 5:  Let the chocolate harden some before storing. 


Step 6: Enjoy!  To display your S'mores place the leftover chocolate chips in the bottom of a jar and add your S'mores on a stick!



Food on a stick can be displayed so beautifully!  Bakerella has some beautiful ideas for Easter!  Check out her cute Bunny Cake Pop!  Here is another cute Easter bunny idea from the Cake Journal:



I love this fabulous idea I saw during Valentines from Cookies and Cups.  



I think I have a new addiction to food on a stick...After much consideration, I believe this will be a great concept for my first series!  Welcome to Wonderfully Made Food on a Stick Series!  I think I am too excited about this...  

Grace, peace and be sure to be enjoy some sweets (on a stick)!

{Leslie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...