photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Monday, May 9, 2011

Asparagus and Mushroom Baby Quiches


I find it almost impossible to have only a sweet food for breakfast.  The Pioneer Woman's Lemon Blueberry Pancakes I made were really good, but I needed something salty!  My Tall Tan Man laughs at me when we go to breakfast, because I need the sweet and salty combination.  I found this quiche recipe in my Fitness Magazine.  

The Goods:
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1/2 cup chopped asparagus (about 4 spears)
  • 1/2 cup chopped mushroom (1 mushroom)
  • 1/4 cup mozzarella
  • Salt and Pepper to taste


    Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
    Whisk together all eggs.  


    Add your asparagus, mushrooms, and cheese to the egg mixture.  I did not add any salt and pepper, because the original recipe did not call for it.  These need some salt and pepper.  Add some salt and pepper now!  Do it!


    Pour your mixture into a greased muffin pan.  


    These little baby quiches were pretty good!  Definitely not the greatest quiche I have ever had, but they were definitely the healthiest! The recipe makes 6 quiches. 


    My mom and I like to get our nails done together.  In addition to the coasters, I made her a pedicure coupon in word and picnik.  


    Here is just the coupon, if you want to use it:


    Grace, peace, and be sure to enjoy some sweets!

    {Leslie}

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...