photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Funnnnnnfetti Cookies!


Goodness.  This is probably the longest break from blogging I have ever taken...My apologies.  Life has been pretty hectic...going to the pool, watching baseball, sleeping 9 hours each night, all-star break, lake days, shopping, visiting Springfield, MO, and having a personal trainer{tall tan man}.  I know what your thinking..."she has a rough life."  You are right, it is so rough {sigh}.  Can you tell I am being sarcastic?  Anyway, it is about time that I MAKE time for you guys.  I had these cookies at a shower I went to a couple weeks ago, and they were wonderful!  I can't believe I had never heard of them before {supposedly they have been around for-ev-er}.  Another great thing about these cookies is they are SO easy to make.  I found the recipe Here

The Goods:
  • Funfetti Cake Mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • yep, that is it.  

Pre-heat oven to 375.  Combine the cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl.  This picture makes my mouth water...


Form the dough into 1-inch balls.  I am not at my house so I do not have my cookie scooper. I used a spoon, and then my hands to form the balls.  


They already look yummy.  :)


Now I flattened my cookies using a glass with a flat bottom.  First, dip the glass in flour.  


Now use the bottom of the cup to flatten out your cookies. 
Your cookies should look like this:


Bake cookies for 6-8 minutes or until the edges are brown {I accidentally made my bigger so it took 10 minutes}.  As my cookies baked I hung out with my friend Cooper.  As you can see he wasn't to happy about me not sharing my baked goods. :)


Allow cookies to cool.


The recipe says you should use the funfetti icing.  I found a recipe for a Butter Cream Frosting that I love so I used that one.


Hope ya'll have a WONDERFUL 4th of July!

{Leslie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...