photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bahamas, Come on Pretty Momma!!!



I am baaaack!  I brought my computer on the boat fully intending on do some blogging...but that did not happen!  For one reason the internet was expensive.  I had better things to spend my money on.  I also was way too "busy" singing karaoke, dancing, laying by the pool, frolicking in the ocean, eating {a lot}, and just hanging out with 2 of my good friends!   

Our first stop was Half Moon Cay, and it was by far the most beautiful beach I have ever been to!   



I loved the flowers on the island...



Our days on the ship were really fun, and we ended up with the best table {the only guy at the table was nick-named Lucky}.  This is a picture from formal night:


Our second stop was Nassau, Bahamas.  This is the capitol of the Bahamas.  


This is pretty much all we did in Nassau:


I had so much fun with Kelli and Sarah!  I am so glad that our car battery died on the way home so I could spend one more fabulous hour with them {next time I am flying to Jacksonville}!


We are already planning on vacation 2012!!! Who is in?!?!

{Leslie}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...