photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Monday, August 22, 2011

PW Pulled Pork with Skinny Girl Margarita

This post is a long time coming...I made this for my Tall Tan Man before his occupation took him to New Jersey a few weeks ago.  I googled the town he is in yesterday, and found out he is in the city with the second worst crime rate in the USA.  That is pretty hmmmm...scary.  If he wasn't so large and intimidating I might need to fly up there to protect him.  Anyway...Pulled Pork.  This is a PW {Pioneer Woman} recipe, and it is fabulous.  I would of never though of making this with Dr. Pepper!!!


I added cilantro, bell pepper, cheese, and guacamole to my pork.  YUMMY.  :)  You can find the PW recipe HERE.  I have some left overs in the freezer that I can't wait to use in BBQ sandwiches.  With our my pulled pork burrito I wanted to try The Skinny Girl Margarita.



It was pretty good (or mediocre).  Definitely not the best margy I have ever had though...maybe calories make margaritas better {stinks...}?  Hope y'all had a great Monday!

{Leslie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...