photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Sunday, December 11, 2011

M&M Chocolate Pretzels Rods


 I know this is my second chocolate pretzel post is the last month...I just can't help it.  The salty and sweet combination is just too good to resist.  The last pretzel post I had was a Chocolate and Peppermint Pretzel.


I am not sure which one is better...So I will call it a tie.  I found the measurement for this recipe HERE.  All you need is:

  • 24 Pretzel Rods
  • 12oz Semi Sweet Chocolate
  • 1 TBSP of Crisco
  • 1 Bag Red and Green Mini M&Ms
  • 2 Squares of White Chocolate Almond Bark

1.  Melt Chocolate and crisco in microwave.  Be careful not to burn your chocolate.  I melt it for 30 seconds, and stir then begin 15 second intervals. 

2.  Dip pretzels in chocolate.  I had to use a spoon to make sure the pretzels were well covered.  I left about an inch and a half without any chocolate. Make sure you read step 3!

3.  Allow chocolate to cool a little {not completely!} and sprinkle M&Ms on top!  

4.   Melt Bark in the microwave.  Using a fork, sprinkle the pretzels with the white chocolate. 



Done :)  Have a {sweet} week!  2 weeks until Christmas which means I only have 5 more days of work!!! WoooWooo!

{Leslie}

p.s.  Tall Tan Man, I miss you dearly.  Hope you are picking up an accent, and me some UGGs in Australia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...