photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge {February}


Well, I did it!  I participated in the House of Smiths Photo-A-Day Challenge.  :)  It was fun trying to be creative with the themes, and using instagram for the first time {I was behind the times}.  Here are the themes for the days:


March has just begun so you can still join!  You don't need a blog or anything to do it {well you do need a camera...or a phone with a camera :) }!  Here is the list for march:


I wont judge you if you have to cheat a little, or if you miss a day.  I did {by cheat I mean you take the picture late or you just use an old one}:)  I am sad that I didn't even get a leap day picture!!! I know, I'm such a slacker...February was a good month.  I can wait to see what March has in store!  Hope you have a great week!

{Leslie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...