photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hostess Gifts


Hi there.  

I love giving and receiving gifts.  Gifts don’t have to be expensive to be special they just need to be well thought out.  I had three showers and I only took pictures of one of the hostess gifts… whoops.  For my first shower I gave the ladies pretty white platters from Homegoods with homemade cookies on them.  I did find one picture of the platters I sent to my Mother for her approval… I love white platters. 



If Tall Tan Man lets me {yes we discuss home decor} I would love a wall of platters.


One perk of this idea is when I get tired of the plate wall I will have plenty Christmas/Birthday gifts. Ha Who couldn't use another platter?  My bridesmaids threw me an absolutely {beautiful shower}.  For their hostess gifts I used my favorite new craft project. DIY mugs.



You can use my tutorial {here} on how to make personalized mugs.  I used picmonkey to create the images for the mugs. 



I love these tea towels from my guilty pleasure, Sample House.  
 

I love all my bridesmaids!  I miss them...


 Photo courtesy Caroline Jurgensen Photography

Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!  I can't to have a weekend with NOTHING planned!  

{LJ}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...