photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Photo Booth Wedding Guest Book

 Caroline Jurgensen Photography

When Tall Tan Man and I talked about our reception we both really wanted it to be super fun and laid back {like us}.  Last minute {thanks to groupon} we booked a photo booth.  I am so happy we did this!  I am pretty sure our guests had fun doing this, and they got to take home there own photo strip or two.  We laughed so hard as we look through all the pictures and read all the sweet {and hilarious} messages. 

 Caroline Jurgensen Photography

Caroline Jurgensen Photography

We used the Dallas based company, A Booth of Memories.  Skyler did a fantastic job!  

 Caroline Jurgensen Photography

Caroline Jurgensen Photography

I love my Pawpaw and his wife Sue! I am so glad we will be able to look back at this in the years to come, and know not only know who is there but how much fun we had.  

 Caroline Jurgensen Photography

Caroline Jurgensen Photography

Some of the photo booth props may of made it to the dance floor...

 Caroline Jurgensen Photography

Caroline Jurgensen Photography

For the actual book I just bought an ordinary 12 by 12 inch scrapbook.  I took out all the inserts, and  replaced them with plain black card stock.  


 


































Alright ya'll, were almost half way through the week! We can make it!  All these fabulous photos were from the one and only Caroline Jurgensen Photography!

{LJ}




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...