photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Painted Pumpkins


Howdy, howdy!  I can't believe October is almost over... Seems like my semester is flying!  This year I decided to buy some fake pumpkins from Michael {on sale of course} and paint them.  In the past couple years I made different pumpkins {here, here, and here} and was always so sad when I had to throw them out.  Well, that's not happening this year!   All I did was tape a chevron pattern on the left pumpkin.  I would suggest you make sure the tape is very secure.  As you can see some of the paint went under the tape.  Next year I may add some edging to hide my mistakes : /


Tall Tan Man thought I was making broncos pumpkins.  I spray painted the pumpkins white, and added some gold studs to the smaller one.  


Hope y'all have a wonderfully Happy Halloween!  


{LJ}

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Leslie!
    My name is Jaclyn, and I am the editor of AllFreeDIYWeddings.com, a free resource for DIY brides. I would love to feature some of your fabulous tutorials like this one.

    Please let me know if you are interested at jholtzman (at) primecp (dot) com.


    Best,

    Jaclyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...