photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Easy Sugar Cookies

Brrrr! It is really cold in Colorado...How cold?



Yep, I had to get my Starbucks through an open door, because the window was frozen shut {life is sooo rough}.  I don't want say much about the Super Bowl, because it was a pretty painful experience.  The highlight of our night was hanging out with good people and eating yummy food.  I had spotted this {Sugar Cookie Recipe} on pinterest and was dying to try it.  The recipe is from the Cooking Classy Blog.


I am going to go ahead and blame these scrumptiously yummy cookies for the stomach ache I went to bed with on Sunday.  I gave a up sweets in January and I over did it on the sweets at our party.  I really liked this recipe, because the cookies were simple and the prefect level of sweetness.   

Hope you guys have a great Thursday!  It is my Friday because Tall Tan Man I are going to be celebrating our one year anniversary with a three day weekend! :)

{LJ}

1 comment:

  1. My windows were frozen shut this week, too! It's never happened to me before!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...