photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Homecoming


Hello!  I just had a FULL WEEK off of work!  It was wonderful and busy.  The first half of the week was spent working on the house, and the second half was spent hanging out in Texas & Oklahoma.  First off, I loved seeing these babes!


I don't know how my cousin ever gets pictures of them that aren't blurry!  I also got to meet the newest member of our family, Mason.  Isn't he precious?!


Okay, one more!


Saturday was Oklahoma's homecoming game.  It was awful.  I am thankful for awesome family that helped me forget the one point loss.   :)
 


After that game we celebrated my Pawpaw's 90th, yes 90th, birthday!  If you would of asked me a year ago that he would be as healthy as he is today, I would of thought it wasn't possible.  But I should of known...  My Pawpaw is a fighter - WW2, Vietnam, and Korea Veteran.  Our family had some scary moments in the last two years, but Pawpaw's back.  And I could not be happier. :)     


This was my families gift given to him.  We wanted a gag gift and thought this was perfectly tacky.  


A 90th birthday isn't complete without a champagne toast, laughter, and tears.  


I had such a good time {minus the game}!  I can't wait to go back :)  
 Keep watch, I am going to show you some house progress soon!  

{LJ}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...