photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

getting excited about Christmas

When the weather gets cold, it is hard for me to not get in the Christmas mood {and to not stop at Starbucks everyday}.  Being a long time Texan, now Coloradan has been quite an adjustment in the weather department.  Now Christmas weather is Thanksgiving and Valentines weather.  And spring break feels like winter break...  

I won't be starting my Christmas decorating until after Thanksgiving though, because I am a rule follower. Put those white shoes away, people!  I did want to give you a few ideas if you were craving a Christmas craft.  These ideas are from my last years "12 days of Christmas posts".  All these pictures make me super excited to decorate our new home for the holidays. 

1.  Pom Pom Wreath



2.  Christmas Stockings



3.  Mercury Glass Ornaments



4.  DIY Snow Globe



5.  Hot Cocoa Mix



6.  Chocolate Bundt Cake



7.  Crock Pot Breakfast



8.  Making Real Christmas Wreaths



9.  Winter Sangria



10.  Gift Wrap and Home Decor



11.  First Married Christmas Cards



12.  Christmas Scripture



Go get Christmas crafting!  I am still debating on whether or not to do this again this year.  I would love some feedback from y'all! 

{LJ}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...