photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bring it on 2015!




Hello!  It was 68 degrees in Denver today, and I am one happy {forever Texan at heart} girl.  January through April is definitely the toughest months for me.  Since I will be stuck inside for most of the next couple months I think it is time to share some of my New Years Resolutions! Is it too late to have New Years Resolution post?  I am always a little late. ;)  I have 3 goals this year annnnnd some are repeats from {last year}. 

#1  Learn how to decorate a cake {this was a 2014 fail}.  I have always wanted to take a cake decorating class, but I am thinking learning online might be a more feasible option.   




# 2 Get back to my pre wedding weight.  Did you like that order?  Decorating cakes...losing weight...haha yep, the struggle is real!  Now let me preface, I was not the bride that lost a lot of weight for my wedding.  I just want to get back to my "normal".


Caroline Jurgensen Photography

# 3 Have two to three blog posts a week.  This is the one I am most worried about... 

Alright, I am going to steam broccoli for the first time.  Wish me luck!

{LJ}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...