photo HEADER2_zpsztxreyz7.png

Monday, January 19, 2015

DIY Valentines Garland


 Hi, I am Leslie and I have a Target Dollar Spot problem.  Anyone else?  It sucks me in every time... I was there recently and found this little gem for $3:


I knew this would be perfect for our entryway, but needed a little extra pizzazz.  First, you will want to remove the current jute rope.



I was able to slide the jute out from under the staples without having to remove them. 



Up next I threaded red yarn through the staples.  The staples were on there pretty tight so the hearts did not move once the garland was hung. 




How do you think it turned out?!


I'm in LOVE!


You can do this project in the same amount of time it takes a rose ceremony on the Bachelor to happen.  Speaking of the Bachelor, I gotta go! :)  If you want any other Valentines projects you can check out my projects page!



Living Well Spending Less
DIY Vintage Chic
Whipper Berry

1 comment:

  1. I love upcycling-projects and yours is a very easy and amazing one. The red cord looks much better than the jute rope. "Pimp your garland" is a really nice idea of re-using something 'old'.
    Greetings from Germany
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...